I just received my first PLATED delivery and I’m very excited to share my review!
I am NOT a fan of grocery shopping -nor cooking -nor coming up with ideas of what to cook, so I was ecstatic when I heard of PLATED. Once you subscribe to PLATED a weekly box of fresh, seasonal, and pre-portioned ingredients, are delivered right to your door step. You just pick your delivery date, pick your menu, and cook!
My first experience was fun and educational! I ordered 3 meals (2 plates of each).
- Tofu with Glazed Vegetables
- Quinoa Stir-Fry
- Wild Mushroom Pappardelle
- Quick delivery
- Neatly proportioned
- Neatly labeled
- ALL very fresh foods
- Recipes were labeled based on difficulty level
- Easy and clear directions
- I need more practice! The “easy” level was a bit much for me but I passed successfully! The food was DELISH!
Have you tried Plated? What are you thoughts?